Tuesday, May 03, 2005

SICKER THAN A DOG

Today I was sick again. It was so boring, but I had a great time with my mom. She's a great doctor. If she owned a doctor's office, she would say, "What's up, doc?" We did some games on a sheet of paper, games of fun numbers and a little guessing game that I call A Little Guessing Game. It's a game where you draw on a piece of paper and your opponent tries to guess what you draw. You try to draw sloppy, like a monkey might draw. Most of the day, I read and slept and talked with my mom. My mom went to the Safeway and I hung out in the lobby of our building. Then after she came back I started feeling better and I got my appetite back. I ate a whole salmon, well, not a whole salmon, but a part of a salmon. It was served on crackers and cream cheese, a delicacy my mom made up. I ate different colored popsicles. They were mumbo-jumbo good. I started playing on my mini-hoop and then when my ball went under my bed it told me it was time to stop and go see what time it is. You know, my mom has been telling me I should write my opinion on my blog, and I'm going to start telling you them. First of all, I'm a Democrat. You should know that. And I think Bush was raised by monkeys. And that's my opinion for the day. Okay. Show's over, people. You'll get your paycheck later. Now get out! P.S. You know, you can never get good custodians around here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home