Monday, June 20, 2005

HEAVEN COMBO OF ARUBA JAM!!

Okay. Don't call security, don't call security. I know the title's a little crazy. The reason I'm doing it because this week was good. My talent show rocked, and I mean rocked, like pebbles and boulders. I told five jokes. The whole school thought it was so funny that milk came out their noses even though they weren't drinking milk. I was the celebrity of the week. People cheered, they wanted autographs, they threw me roses, I even had body guards. Well, maybe I'm going over the top, but it was awesome. I was like Elvis Presley. And even my teachers complimented me. How good could this get?

Another thing, it's almost the end of the school year!!!

Allright, time's up. Get out, get out. Autographs later. Sorry folks. Yep, time's up. Oh man, this is getting out of hand. Security! Throw them in the dungeons. And they'll only eat rats. But they're topped with artificially flavored parsley!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home