Friday, August 19, 2005

I'M I'M SORRY

Yet again another weird title. Yet again. This title is apologizing for me not writing in the blog for -- sorry, does anyone have a hankerchief in the audience -- a few weeks. But I shall never forget the blog. And the great power it has within!! I Isaac Goldman shall now write in this blog with my own words. Now on with the story. Okay. Action!

When I was in Virginia, a lot of stuff happened. Seeing wild turkeys. My Mom being a wild turkey. And she seeing a bald eagle. The trip was great, I say. After that, no resting. Uh oh. More vacation! I went to Mexico with my dad. It was great. We had a really bad I mean fun I mean sometimes bad time. I got chased by a dog two not one not zero not a gazillion negative but two times. We saw some nature but not that much. The food was terrible. First we stayed in this little so-so hotel. It had 80 degree below zero pool. That was when the sun was beating down with its cool dark I mean bright hot rays. I got lost there. And the police guy came and found me. Which was awesome. I was on the police radio. In Taxco. I like to call it Toxic. After that, we went to el Pie de la Cuesta near Acapulco out in the county. The hotel was pretty nice but our room it was a mousehole. I mean I even had cheese. So, but Pablo couldn't hear and it was really funny. That was the guy who helped us get our stuff and everything. There were two parakeets. One I called Chirp de Lurp de Burp. The second I named Big Daddy. I called it Big Daddy because it was ginormous. The third I simply called Sea Terror. The fourth I called Leader of the Fantastic Four Birdies. The hotel had a pool. I went horseback riding. Altogether I gave it a seven, which is pretty good. Virginia was a little better, not a lot.

This week I went to soccer camp. All together when my friend was there for three days, in those three days I scored 51 goals. Also in Mexico, on the beach, the sand was hot. There was a big place with a big parrot with a small cage. I called the parrot Polly and fed it sunflower seeds. Polly;s a big greedy parrot. He needs to go on a diet. And now back to Washington. Almost everyday except when it rains, which was only two days in all the weeks I've been there. The sad thing is it rained twice in the same week. The second time I took off my shirt like a maniac and ran around like a maniac and slid in puddles like a maniac and got dirty like a maniac. And my friend stared at me like a maniac. But finally it's sad but true we had to go into the school into the dungeon which was really the basement but I called it the dungeon and watched movies. Which was boring. The first movie we watched was Bruce Almighty. The second movie was Rush Hour Second. Then we finally went outside again and played. And the ice cream truck didn't came. The good news is I went out to dinner with my friend at The Diner. And I got a new fish. Which I called Daddy Long Tails. Allright now, get out of my website. Security!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home